Biyernes, Marso 29, 2013

THE GAME of LOVE

Everything is green, refreshing my eyes and ill feelings . . . it helped to vanished all the bitterness down deep inside of me. T'was a year ago when everything was so blissful. We're both happy , so happy that no one ever thought everything has an end.

We spend our time together, watching clouds as it sail in the sky.
How we laughed heartily seeing the animals in the zoo making some antics to catch people attention. . ..seeing people watching, running , staring each other and giving them dialogue we only both know and understand.
How we tried catching the wind as it blows in our ears.
We both dreamed the impossible. . ..
"Ha , ha , ha ,ha ,"we're both insane I knew it. . .don't you think so?
I Always loved you, and by loving you, understanding is easy for me to do.
I knew by heart you loved me ... but your uncertainty gave me a benefit of doubt. I tried to hide this feeling.
I don't want to have some emotional trouble with you .
Aaaahhhh . . . . . your impulsiveness sometimes irritate me . . . .but I guess that attitude of yours made me a little bit closer to you.
You're too good to be true, so loving, so caring. I love the way you hold my hand, the way you caress my hair.
I feel so important and safe when you say "hold my hand".
Your thoughtfulness covered your Stubbornness.
But that was a year ago . . .T'was summer when we both decided to end up this wonderful relationship. . .
We both woke up one morning, SMILING and says. . . . ."FINISHED, it's DOne"

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento