Biyernes, Marso 29, 2013

DREAMING of LOSING YOU.... A HEARTACHE in REALITY

 I was crossing  along the pathway. It was not asphalted like the main road. The sun shone brightly. I can feel the warmth of the sun embracing  the whole of me.
 Suddenly, I felt some light rain on my face. I smell an effusion of strong odor. A vapor rising from the ground. I remembered my dearest mother:"if ever this incident happened  , better put "vicks" (a menthol gell) on the nose to avoid flatulence or colic (kabag). Sad to say I have nothing to put on. Only a piece of hanky on my hand.
  I was on the main road when I've noticed little by little  the road became wet. The amount of rain became heavy in volume. I continued walking along the pathway wwith a heavy heart.
 My mind start wondering where am I  really going to.... I had no ideawhere my feet is leading to. My head banged and empty inside. It hurts alot , a migraine?
 I remembered what happened last night.... I was sobbing when I woke up. I had a bad dream... so bad that tears  swelled my eyes.
 I saw you crossing on the street.The night is dark, no trace of the Morning Star I used to look up at night. Clouds sailing slowly in the sky  seemed so dark to look at.
 I called you, shouting your name in the middle of the night.
 Only the cry of some Cricketts and the hooting  of  Mr. Owl answered my call.
 It seem ed you were DEAF, are you?
 Slowly, I followed you , silently creeping at a distance. Not wanting you to know  am following.


 My heart keeps on beating. Pounding so hard like a machine  inside of me.
 Am starting to tremble. My whole body  is shaking . You were directly  walking along the railroad. 
 "What are you doing?" I asked myself
 I heard the big machine shouting, giving some warning. You ignore it"Are you really deaf?"
 Once again, I tried to call your attention, you're not responding.
 All of asudden, SILENCE wrapped me. I saw nothing, EVERYTHING VANISHED . You're GONE. . . .
 I woke up with the ringing of the telephone.
 I heard your voice on the wire. You're ALIVE ! !  YES you are alive.
 You called me up to bid GOODBYE and says HELLO to the NEW  ONE.
 My DREAM and REALITY became one. . .
 I THOUGHT it's only a DREAM. . . .
 In my dream am LOSING YOU. . . .
 In my reality world, REALLY AM LOSING YOU . . . . .

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento