Biyernes, Marso 29, 2013

my proile pictures....the moon and venus

it was taken way back 2010..we're going home and this beautiful scene caught our attention..maricor yaw took the
picture...,it was beautiful and yet tell something...

i see myself with this view...silent...gloomy even it shine...looks like smiling and yet grieving  ..
so near yet so far,but me....am near to anybody who wanted to reach me....

i see myself with this picture...firm but friendly....can hide all the pain surrounding me...
stood up everytime i fall..wipe away the tears alone and smile to every problem

easily affected by other's tears and pain

i see myself with this picture...planet venus standing alone and tried to outshine the moon..
venus is th goddess of love..but i quite sometimes loses when it comes to love...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento