Miyerkules, Oktubre 26, 2011

my OWN True LOVE


i knew am not your first  love
they're just a past memories
am the one who got you now
and that's all that matters to me




i knew other arms have hold you
but am not jealous of these
Mine are the arms that hold you now
and that really matters to me...


i came alive when you came along
YES, you brought love to me again
mine are the LIps that kissed you
and that's matter to me now...


you are "My Own True Love"
my only love
no one can take away my love for you
my heart belongs to only you....



1 komento:

  1. The day you came into my life
    everything changed;
    you brought happiness,
    you brought hope,
    you brought contentment.

    And most of all,
    you brought love;
    a love so amazing,
    a love so powerful,
    a love too beautiful
    to ever be defined.

    The day you came into you life
    you gave me everything,
    and I’ll love you always

    TumugonBurahin