Biyernes, Oktubre 21, 2011

Goodbye for a Moment..........my Friend

            You came into my life in a very casual way
             We never say a word , our hearts talk...
            We parted without saying goodbyes
             Our hearts kept silent......


            So many years had passed
            But the loved and care still remained.


            We met again, no words came out
            Our eyes spoken which our lips can't express
            Our hearts once more talked again
            Nothing changes: feelings , emotions still linger


            But i have to accept , you have to admit
            W can't be together
            You belong to her , I belong to him


            Goodbye my dearest friend...
            My friend  long time ,  
            See you next time.....I'll see next time
            Somewhere, somehow , till the endof time                 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento