Biyernes, Disyembre 30, 2011

SOLITUDE



Loneliness, sadness

Is what all I feel,

  unconscious, astray

This is me today.

What happened yesterday

  is gone,

 forget it,

  think of today...

 and tommorrow,

So you may not regret it.


Everything will come easy,

  breezy as the morning glow;

  bright as a new day;

  and it's all because

  of You...


Truly I can't forget you,


  because you've been


  a part of me.


Things that happened,


  things we all do,


  places we walked together,


  food we shared each other;


Only time will tell,


  when will I learn,


  to forget You.




And now, once more


  in my lonely solitude;


  your name and vision


  crept into my mind.


Where have you been


  oh, my love?


Why hast thou,


   left me in vain?


Why let this pride


   over rule my heart?


   your heart and soul?






Do we have to let


    it gone with the wind?


Do we have to let


    it flow, to the sea


    of memory;


    and suffer endlessly?




Why? Why can't I say


    I Love You?




Why? Why can't you say


   you care for me too?





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento