Miyerkules, Nobyembre 9, 2011

Eternally......Eternity....

             your kind-heartenedness
             will always linger
             in my heart... in my memories


        I will always love you...


             i will always Cherish
             the sweet things
             you always whisper
             in my soul...


        Always I will...


            words you uttered
            things you always do
            to me you'll always be
            my only love
            my own true  love


        Forever you will be....


           these will always be
           a reminder for you and me
           how you loved me so tenderly
           in returned ,I'll do the same.


       I'll be loving you ,Eternally
       
       I'll keep on waiting till Eternity

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento